Tuesday, April 8, 2008

crissy moran xxx new - crissy moran rides cock

So, today I'm so married! Strangely, now only 7 o'clock in the morning, and I do not want to go to sleep, even though today crissy moran slept at night force of 3 hours and that the dangers of sin, the entire evening eblas (with her groom - my future husband). Yes, and that sleep - after 2 hours and arrive machine - a long white limousine, and will take me in the palace married - meet my husband, my Fortunately, crissy moran magically sun! And now it's time to shower. I always sleep naked. Vyporhnuv from under warm, but blankets weightless, crissy moran run to the bathroom. At zaderzhivayus minute before the mirror, which reflects my full height. Yes, mother, you are really good in their 18 years! My Olezhek said that I am like a "Spring" Botticelli… not know…
I have blonde hair to the shoulders, curly small curl, a small firm breasts, thin waist and lush (?) Round 48 - of the size, long slender legs with sharp nights and elastic caviar… However, when Olezhka yumorit, he calls me Malvina - of for my widely disclosed naive blue eyes bulging and jaws. Well, Olya, go wash? (Oh crissy moran, damn, nearly obossalas - Love has its round seat, hot yellow jet has already become probivatsya through a small narrow hole!)
I wash under a hot shower - I love to do this, namylivat solid teats of their small breasts, wealth his favorite letters (not forgetting her slightly podrachivat), insert the delicate fingers in the back hole, that there remained no shit!) Finally, crissy moran was ready, vyterlas large white towel and is ready to dress. crissy moran natyagivayu string white lace bra and French. Today crissy moran will be on the white stockings and belt with podvyazkami weightless. Here is my dress hanging - all air and flying. Fate - and the bride is ready!
Opened a call - came girlfriend bride among them - my favorite Lariska little red quiz. crissy moran most piska sweet, sweet Gardening itself, the eely tongue - when she starts vylizyvat me, but I would assume not discouraged, I always konchayu the next minute! Dear, I love you crissy moran!
But under the windows and blast - came from my Olezhki youngster, but he and his strong arms and embrace me, we go into our short trip!
… Finally, it ended ofitsioz terrible! We have issued this piece of paper, put the ring, we sat around this holiday table, which in the end all perepilis and, in my opinion, stealthily pereeblis - finally we then ascend to our wedding suite! Dear, I love you crissy moran rides cock! We are with you for the first time in my potselovalis Door a year ago, when I first otsosala you, in two weeks under the staircase you vyeb me for the first time (with cancer to remember?) All of this garbage - today we all would like for the first time, as innocent angels in heaven. crissy moran rides cock stand middle of the room all such mysterious, in all corners of lush bouquets - a combination of magenta and white, lit candles - well, where are you?

No comments: